Thursday, May 15, 2014

KCl extractable soil nitrate

Susanna and I are working on writing a protocol to extract ions from soil particles
into a solution that can then be analyzed by the ion chromatograph. This
guy from UCDavisIPO seems to know what he's doing. I am posing this
video for my as well as your benefit.


OH NO!! Someone took these super helpful videos off of youtube! I can't find any replacements either. Uber sad face!

This is the Ion Chromatograph:

The Ion Chromatograph.
Welcome to Frustration City, State of Aggravation. Population: 2, Susanna and myself. We have the exciting task of figuring out how to bend the will of this machine to our desires. Susanna, pouring over manuals and guides, and I, sifting through books and surfing the web, are searching for the answers.

No comments:

Post a Comment